Your Health Is Our Priority
During these unprecedented times your care will be delivered differently. These changes have been made to comply with new guidelines set in place to promote social distancing and ensure our patients continue to receive their care in a safe environment.
You may notice the following changes at your next appointment:
- Health Screenings before your appointment is scheduled and again upon arrival
- This will include a temperature check and questionnaire
- All who enter the building will be screened
- Universal masking for employees and patients
- We encourage you to bring your own face covering – One will be provided if needed
- Accommodations for social distancing
- “No waiting Room” – you will be asked to call from your vehicle to register
- Once a room is available you will be taken directly to a room
- Designated entrances for patients
- Please follow the directions that will be given to you over the phone
- Handwashing is the best defense but hand sanitizer will be available for use
Keep in mind that you will need to arrive at least 15 minutes early to allow time for the screening and registration process.
We understand that these changes are impacting your experience in the office. In order to keep our patients and staff healthy we are required to implement these new guidelines.
For more details on safety precautions at our physician offices please call the office.
tion and will keep you informed of any relevant updates.
Welcome to FCHC Primary Care Delta
The staff at FCHC Primary Care Delta, formally the Delta Medical Center would like to welcome you to our practice. We are happy to have you as our patient. We will do everything we can to ensure you a comfortable experience and earn your trust and confidence. Our physicians, nurse practitioner and our staff strive to offer the best possible medical care to patients in all stages of life. You have our assurance that we will provide the highest quality of care that you so much deserve.
6696 US Highway 20A
Delta, OH 43515
Alternate Phone: 419-330-2741
At FCHC Primary Care, our services are designed to promote health maintenance, disease prevention and improve quality of life. Our focus is to bring quality medical care close to home. Our services include:
- Endometrial Biopsies
- IUD Insertion/Removal
- Nexplanon Insertion/Removal
- Knee/Shoulder Injections
- Small skin excisions/biopsies
- Certified DOT Physicals
- Pediatric Immunizations
- Pediatric and Newborn Care
- Preventative Care
- Hospital Follow-Up
- Sports/School Physicals
- Annual Wellness Exams
- Chronic Disease Management
- Geriatric Care
- OMT (Osteopathic Manipulative Treatment)
FCHC Lab located conveniently within our office
Friday from 7:00 AM – 2:30 PM.